Sunday, October 21, 2007


The Watts Family along with me and Elder Mackey just before the baptism

This past saturday, Debby and I attended the baptism of the Watts family in Payson. Jenny, the mom, is an OB nurse I work with and have had the privilege of sharing the gospel with. The missionaries were able to visit and teach the gospel message and the entire family have accepted the gospel. I had the blessing of baptizing Jenny while the missionaries baptized Andrew, Anna, and Adam. The two youngest children are also very excited about getting baptized when they are old enough. It was such a spiritual and blessed event for this family that I will cherish for a long time.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow that is great Bill & Debbie. I am so impressed with your missionary work. That must have been an amazing day!